Discontinued (0 available)
Ex Demo machine in full working condition, note that there are some scratches on the top of the clamp plate. Includes chutes, pads and wedges. Collection from our Birmingham trade counter only. 12 months part-only warranty.
The Inmes IM-3 foot operated underpinner is well suited to the smaller professional bespoke framing workshop.
• Max moulding size: 120mm wide, 105mm tall.
• Chain-driven v-nail insertion mechanism, no cable to stretch or break.
• Adjustable height foot pedal, designed to reduce operator fatigue. Can be switched to work from front or back.
• Uses high-quality Inmes Type UNI v-nails, loaded into interchangeable steel magazines. They are in 5/7mm, 10mm, 12mm and 15mm sizes. A full set of four is supplied with each underpinner.
• Solid steel v-nail insertion hammer for longevity.
• Two adjustable v-nail stop positions.
• Quick adjust top pressure pad, supplied with 3 easy-swap magnetic pressure heads for joining a variety of moulding profiles.
• Rigid and robust steel frame with adjustable feet for added stability
• Working height: 900mm, 20kg, base 370mm x 380mm.
Optional extra - Moulding Support Table:
• Innovative design, fixes with unique levelling bolt system. This ensures perfect alignment with underpinner surface.
• Push up to your workbench, helpful for larger frames.
• Storage slots for v-nail magazines, brackets to store spare heads.
Equipment from LION
Our sales team will be very pleased to answer any questions you have about the equipment we offer or to prepare a quotation. Please email email@example.com or call 0121 773 1230.
We carry a large stock of spare parts. To identify the item you need, you can find parts diagrams for many current and past models in our Info Store – click here.
If you need further advice or would like to discuss installation or servicing, please contact our Technical Services Manager, Jack Siwinski – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 773 1230.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.