£1.80 per metre (ex VAT)
Limited Stock (54.53 metres available)
Discontinued when out of stock
|68.01 metres or more||£1.21|
List: £2.00, Special Price to Clear Lengths £1.80 Save 10%
What is Minerva?
Minerva is a premium quality extruded polymer moulding.
• Minerva is extruded slowly, giving greater definition and consistency to the profile, along with an even core structure.
• All Minerva mouldings have a foil finish and many are enhanced by embossing and a spray patina.
Why use Minerva?
• Great design and value.
• Consistent and high quality finishes.
• Uniform 2.87m lengths and standard box quantities.
• Excellent core quality, cuts well on a Morso mitre guillotine.
For a guide to cutting and joining Minerva click here.
Also available in gunmetal, champagne, brushed silver and antique ivory. See the Minerva Sterling range.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.