OPEN we are taking orders for delivery
Inmes IM30 Single Mitre Saw with Air Clamps
£2,150.00 Ex Vat
Out of Stock
More expected Tuesday 15 Dec 20
5727 Inmes IM30 Single Mitre Saw with Air Clamps
The Inmes IM30 is a reliable and accurate single mitre saw for wood and polymer mouldings. Ideal for busier bespoke and smaller volume framing workshops.
The IM-30 powered single blade mitre saw can be an excellent alternative to a mitre guillotine for cutting many mouldings including harder woods, awkward profiles and delicate finishes. There are trade-offs in terms of noise and some dust generated, as well as some limitations in the types of wood that can be cut well.
• Max moulding width 100mm / 4”, max moulding height 74mm / 2.9”.
• Uses 300mm x 30mm blades.
• Robust motor fitted with heavy duty double bearings to deliver reduced vibration for more accurate cuts, less noise endless wear.
• Integral powered dust collection system, 15m³ / min.
• Cutting quickly switched from side to side using a button on the table.
• Adjustable pneumatic horizontal clamps hold moulding firmly. Compressed air supply required.
• Sliding flip-up stop can measure mitred and square cut lengths.
• 1240mm calibrated measure & support arms each side. Further 1200mm right-hand extension available as an optional extra.
• Single phase 1hp motor, 240v 3400rpm, direct drive for quieter operation - 99dB peak operating sound level. 102kg. Base 1350mm x 770mm app.
• Automatic instant blade brake, polycarbonate blade guard and rapid manual head release fitted.
The Inmes IM-30 is not recommended for cutting aluminum frame profiles. There is no clamp for the offcut and there is no lubrication system.
6837 Inmes IM-30 Replacement Arm 1200mm
9945 Inmes IM-30 Extension Arm This joins onto 6837 to give a total measuring length of 2340mm
Thinking about new framing equipment? Our technical sales team can help you with choosing the right framing equipment for your business, whether you’re just starting out or thinking of upgrading. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 773 1230.
We carry a large stock of spare parts. If you need help identifying the right part, or would like to discuss installation or servicing, just contact our Technical Support Team – email email@example.com or call 0121 773 1230.
Product information updated March 2020
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question
|For||Mitring frame moulding|