COVID we are taking orders for delivery
Standard Stretcher Bars 610mm 24" 1 pair FSC Mix Credit
£2.76 Ex Vat
In Stock (48 available)
S610 Standard Stretcher Bars 610mm 24" 1 pair FSC Mix Credit
Standard stretcher bar profile, finger jointed and edge laminated pine.
Priced per pair / two bars. 10% Discount for wraps of 5 pairs of the same size bars.
Sizes 737mm and larger are notched to take Brace Bars, minimising the possibility of long sides bowing under tension.
Outer height: 19mm
Inner height: 16mm
Mitred & Slotted Stretcher Bars are available in four profiles and in 58 lengths, from 203mm to 2000mm.
Stretched canvases can lose tension over time. Slotted corner joints allow the customer to tap wooden wedges, supplied with each pair of stretcher bars, into the corner, opening it up very slightly and re-tensioning the canvas.
All Lion stretcher bars are supplied approximately 3mm shorter than listed sizes. Wooden wedges are included. No special tools are needed to assemble slotted Stretcher Bars. We recommend a soft faced hammer to tap the corners together.
Our stretcher bars are made to the highest specification and subject to careful quality control throughout production. Special attention to the shaping of the bar and corner joints guarantees that all of our bars fit neatly together and lie flat against the wall.
Lion stretcher bars are purpose made, ready to assemble into any size. Choose 2 pairs of bars and slot them together. All have a bevelled edge meaning that the stretched canvas will not show an imprint of the bars, and are designed for a seamless fit at the corners.
• No special tools needed for assembly, just tap together with a soft-faced hammer. Measure diagonals to check for squareness
• Wooden wedges supplied with every pair are tapped into corner slots to allow re-tensioning of canvas
• Slotted bars are supplied 3mm shorter than stated size to allow tensioning
• The edges are precision machined to a 2.25mm radius. This gives a crisp edge with minimal risk of cracking the ink film
• Careful machining of the slots means the bars slot together neatly and lie flat against the wall
Stretcher Bars - How to Order:
• Standard, Premium, and Gallery bars: use the letter prefix and the metric length. For example, P610 will give you a pair, 2 bars, of Premium 610mm bars with 4 wedges.
• Brace bars: use B prefix and the metric length. For example, B914 will give you a single Brace bar, 1 bar, of 914mm brace bar with 2 wedges.
• Contract bars: use the XP prefix and the metric length. For example, ordering XP508 will give you a box of 24 bars, 12 pairs, of Pro Bar 508mm bars with 48 wedges.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question