New to Framing? get started here
Logan F300 1 STUDIO Frame Joiner
£120.00 Ex Vat
In Stock (79 available)
7887 Logan F300-1 STUDIO Frame Joiner
All-purpose picture frame moulding joiner designed for light duty home framing. Magnetic tip driving mechanism holds a single V-nail, driving it into most softer woods.
• Use on mouldings up to about 50mm wide and 22mm tall. Gives great results on mouldings made from Ayous and finger jointed pine, and on flat, simple profiles. Hard woods such as Oak and Ash and more curvy profiles will be difficult to join
• Support spacer for irregular shape profiles and longer mouldings – needs some practice to get good results
• Magnetic insertion tip drives V-nails from 5mm to 15mm
• Quick adjust depth setting and moulding clamp
• Solid steel posts resist flexing
• Anti-slip pad protects moulding face
• Very substantial machine. Package weighs 3.6kg
Made in USA Model: F-300-1
1039 V-nails 12mm 1000 approx, loose
6073 Logan F300-2 PRO Frame Joiner
9928 Logan Mitre saw measuring fence kit 1345mm
Lion2020 View the latest Lion Mouldings catalogue showing the amazing range in full colour. Plus info on our Chop Service for wood and aluminium mouldings
Go to More Info to view the F300 1 STUDIO Joiner Operating manual and the Parts list
Click here for the Logan Information Page from LION. You will find a full listing of the Logan blades range available from LION. Also, five illustrated books, all free to download, on picture framing, mount cutting, mount decoration and working with foamboard using FoamWerks cutting tools.
Product information updated July 2020
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question