£50.00 (ex VAT)
In Stock (6 available)
What is Minerva?
Minerva is premium quality extruded polymer moulding.
• Minerva is extruded slowly - this give better definition and consistency to the profile, and an even core structure.
• All Minerva mouldings have a foil finish, many are enhanced by embossing and a spray patina.
Why use Minerva?
• Great design and value.
• Consistent and high quality finishes.
• Uniform 2.87m lengths and standard box quantities.
• Excellent core quality, cuts well on a Morso mitre guillotine.
For a guide to cutting and joining Minerva click here.
Also available in gunmetal, champagne, brushed silver and antique ivory. See the Minerva Sterling range.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.