£50.00 (ex VAT)
In Stock (5 available)
What is Minerva?
Minerva is a premium quality extruded polymer moulding.
• Minerva is extruded slowly, giving greater definition and consistency to the profile, along with an even core structure.
• All Minerva mouldings have a foil finish and many are enhanced by embossing and a spray patina.
Why use Minerva?
• Great design and value.
• Consistent and high quality finishes.
• Uniform 2.87m lengths and standard box quantities.
• Excellent core quality, cuts well on a Morso mitre guillotine.
For a guide to cutting and joining Minerva click here.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.