£735.00 (ex VAT)
In Stock (3 available)
Made in the USA, it is a cost effective and versatile mountcutter.
• Polished cutting bar for smooth operation. Serrated underneath to grip the mountboard.
• Cuts board up to 1016mm / 40", with borders up to 133mm / 5¼" wide. Support arms 225mm and 685mm included.
• Production stops mean no marking out with a pencil.
• Straight and bevel cut blade holders on cutting head, with self-lubricating Derlin bearings.
• Cuts double-thick mountboard up to 3mm.
• Micro calibration stop. Squaring arm.
• 1145mm / 45" long overall.
Uses Logan 269 mountcutter blades, 3420.
Includes a free copy of David Logan’s ‘Complete Guide to Home Picture Framing’ book. 80 pages.
See 5776, Basic Mat Cutting by V Kistler. The study guide for cutting mounts with Logan Mount Cutters.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Do you have blades (269) for this macchine? I would also like to buy blades 270. Please tell me where can I find them.
Yes we do stock the 26 blades and also the 270 blades. Please type Logan 270 into the website search bar.
Logan Complete Guide to Home Picture Framing
Logan Framers Edge Mount Cutter Parts List Models 650 655 660
Logan Framers Edge Mount Cutter Manual Models 650 655 660