OPEN we are taking orders for delivery
Alfamacchine T350A Double Mitre Saw Traditional
£11,200.00 Ex Vat
Available to buy. Lead time approx. 21 working days
4544B Alfamacchine T350A Double Mitre Saw Traditional
Alfamacchine T-350 & T-400 Double Mitre Saws
Twin blade - vertical action
T-350 and T-400 double mitre saws have been carefully developed over many years so that you can be sure of machines that give perfect mitre cuts, reliably and safely.
Robust construction and proven technology makes them equally suitable for high quality bespoke framing and high volume framing.
T-350 cuts mouldings up app 80mm wide and 80mm tall. Blades 350mm dia, with 30mm twin-peg arbor, running at app 2,800rpm. Typically it can make 500/600 cutting cycles per hour.
T-400 cuts mouldings up to 100mm wide and 80mm tall. Blades 400mm dia.
Saws come complete with two blades of your choice. We can advise on blades best suited to your particular requirements.
T-350 & T-400 Technical features include:
• Stroke length is adjustable to give the quickest practical cycle time and best cut quality for different kinds of mouldings.
• Fully adjustable moulding clamp using push button and foot pedal control
• Unique technical feature which moves the blades in and out by app 2mm at the bottom of the stroke. This reduces the possibility of the blades catching on the moulding as they withdraw.
• Adjustable speed of blade feed, to suit hard and softer wood mouldings, as well as polymer mouldings.
• Quick read-out of length measurements up to 1500mm
• Flip-up short/long stop, for fast cutting of short and long pieces
• Automatic digital measurement system optional extra
• Quick blade change
• Chute for chip collection, and connection for dust extraction
• Pneumatic / electronic operation
Safety features include:
• Fully enclosed cabinet, with no external moving parts
• Two button operation, with interlock
• Emergency stop switch
• Micro switch cut-off on lift-up door to saws chamber
• Adjustable polycarbonate front finger guard
• Rapid stop motor brake system
• Fail safe descending cutting head
All saws are 3ph, 400v and require an adequate compressed air supply.
Cabinet 1540mm tall, 800mm wide, 760mm deep. All sizes app. App weight is 500kg.
Left-hand arm is 1200mm. Right hand arm is 1500mm, extension up to 2800mm.
A wide range of optional accessories is available, to adapt your Alfamacchine double-mitre saw to your exact requirements. Our technical staff will provide more information.
Dust extraction systems are subject to rigorous EU requirements. We can put you in contact with a specialist supplier.
For cutting aluminium mouldings, an airless lube system is normally required. Included with 4544B.
Alfa T-350 and T-400 double mitre saws are supported by our factory trained technicians who will help you choose the best model and specification for your application. All carry a 12 month manufacturers guarantee.
Choosing New Framing Equipment?
Our sales team can help you with choosing the right framing equipment for your business, whether you’re just starting out or thinking of upgrading. Just email email@example.com or call 0121 773 1230.
We carry a large stock of spare parts. If you need help identifying the right part, or would like to discuss installation or servicing, just contact our Technical Support Team – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 773 1230.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question
|For||Mitring frame moulding|