£10.44 (ex VAT)
In Stock (16 available)
• For attaching lightweight paper-art to mounts and passe-partouts
• Uses a solvent-free, acid and phthalate-free, ageing-resistant, non-yellowing, permanently elastic acrylic adhesive
• The adhesive is buffered with CaCO3 to be slightly alkaline so that damage to the art is not possible, but with sufficient buffer capacity to prevent acid decay
• The acrylic adhesive gains strength overnight
• Ageing resistance is certified by the Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS – paper technology specialists) at the Heidenau branch in Munich branch (PBA-No.: 21.495/1)
• Passed Photographic Activity Test (PAT) according to ISO 18916
Ideal for hinging thin paper. Repositionable up to 24hrs. Can be removed from sturdy paper surfaces with water.
399 Neschen Filmoplast P paper tape 20mm x 50m roll
400 Neschen Filmoplast P-90 paper tape
5846 Neschen Filmpolast P-90 Plus paper tape
396 Neschen Filmoplast SH Cotton tape
Working with self-adhesive materials in cold weather?
When the temperature drops remember to let self-adhesive tapes, PVA glues, boards and mounting films come up to room temperature before using them. Keep them that way for a few hours after application while the adhesives cure.
Product information updated August 2019
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.