OPEN we are taking orders for delivery
Alfamacchine T350 Double Mitre Saw for Wood
£9,580.00 Ex Vat
Available to buy. Lead time approx. 21 working days
4544A Alfamacchine T350 Double Mitre Saw for Wood
Alfamacchine T-350 and T-400 double mitre saws have been carefully designed for fast and consistently high quality production. They are renowned for their build and reliability.
Operation and speed
• Moulding is held securely by adjustable twin vertical clamps. The clamps can be operated by a foot switch, or set to engage automatically when the blade descent starts.
• Twin push buttons activate blade descent
• Blade descent is adjustable - on narrow moulding the descent / stroke can be reduced, speeding the cycle time.
• Cutting cycle time estimated at 700 - 800 per hour, although this in only one factor in production speed.
• Left-hand moulding support table
• CE Certified with comprehensive safety features.
Optional Add an auto gauge to automatically set moulding lengths, AG2000 9762 and AG3000 9762A.
Quality of cut
• Blades are fixed to a single chassis, so they travel together with no possibility of movement or misalignment.
• For optimum cut quality it is essential to use correct and well maintained blades. Blade descent speed must also be set correctly - slower for harder woods and faster for polymer.
Blades and cut capacity
• T-350 - 350mm blades. Max moulding 80mm wide x 80mm deep
• T-400 - 400mm blades. Max moulding 100mm wide x 80mm deep
• All blades have a 30mm bore and twinpeg arbors
• Blades are mounted as close together on the chassis to give minimal waste
• T-350 and T-400 can also be supplied configured to cut aluminium mouldings. For this you require a lubrication system and special blades. Ask us for details.
• Arms, left 1.6m. Our T-400 has the auto gauge installed, 3.2m. Saw base 700 x 680mm
• Electric - 3 phase, 380v. 2 x 2hp motors use 3kW power
• Air - 6 bar, consumption 8 lt @ 5 bar per cutting cycle
• Dust extraction - 3 x 80mm extraction ports. Offcuts exit from the lower right hand side of the machine. We can advise in detail and put you in touch with specialist dust system suppliers.
Choosing New Framing Equipment?
Our sales team can help you with choosing the right framing equipment for your business, whether you’re just starting out or thinking of upgrading. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 773 1230.
We carry a large stock of spare parts. If you need help identifying the right part, or would like to discuss installation or servicing, just contact our Technical Support Team – email email@example.com or call 0121 773 1230.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question
|For||Mitring frame moulding|