TRADE COUNTER remains closed
24mm 'Aluminium AP24' Anodized Black Length Frame Moulding
£9.50 Ex Vat per metre
In Stock (229 metres available)
AP24-24L 24mm 'Aluminium AP24' Anodized Black Length Frame Moulding
• Contemporary back-loading aluminium profile
• No need to take the frame apart to change the image
• Back is held in place with v-clips, 3411
• Ideal for menus, certificates and high quality bespoke photo frames
• Double Plate Hardware pack with V Clips for AP24, 9470
How is Aluminium Moulding Cut?
Aluminium can only be cut safely on a double mitre saw, fitted with special blades. For volume production a lubrication system is also required. For most framers, ordering on our Chop Service is the easiest way to buy aluminium frames.
LION Aluminium Moulding Chop Service
Aluminium mouldings are usually ordered as 'Chop'. We expertly mitre cut the mouldings to size and send them to you, ready to join. You pay a little more for this service, but you have the moulding supplied ready cut and with no waste to allow for.
How to: Assemble an Aluminium Frame
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
Ask a question