£9,996.00 (ex VAT)
Available to order.
Lead time approx. 21 working days.
Contact sales team for further info.
List: £11,760, Special: £9,996 Save 15%
Alfamacchine T-350 & T-400 Double Mitre Saws
Twin blade - vertical action
Alfamacchine T-350 and T-400 double mitre saws have been carefully designed for fast and consistently high quality production. They are renowned for their build and reliability.
Operation and speed
• Moulding is held securely by adjustable twin vertical clamps. The clamps can be operated by a foot switch, or set to engage automatically when the blade descent starts.
• Twin push buttons activate blade descent
• Blade descent is adjustable - on narrow moulding the descent / stroke can be reduced, speeding the cycle time.
• Cutting cycle time estimated at 700 - 800 per hour, although this in only one factor in production speed.
• Left-hand moulding support table
• CE Certified with comprehensive safety features.
Quality of cut
• Blades are fixed to a single chassis, so they travel together with no possibility of movement or misalignment.
• For optimum cut quality it is essential to use correct and well maintained blades. Blade descent speed must also be set correctly - slower for harder woods and faster for polymer.
Blades and cut capacity
• T-350 - 350mm blades. Max moulding 80mm wide x 80mm deep
• T-400 - 400mm blades. Max moulding 100mm wide x 80mm deep
• All blades have a 30mm bore and twinpeg arbors
• Blades are mounted as close together on the chassis to give minimal waste
• T-350 and T-400 can also be supplied configured to cut aluminium mouldings. For this you require a lubrication system and special blades. Ask us for details.
• Arms, left 1.6m. Our T-400 has the auto gauge installed, 3.2m. Saw base 700 x 680mm
• Electric - 3 phase, 380v. 2 x 2hp motors use 3kW power
• Air - 6 bar, consumption 8 lt @ 5 bar per cutting cycle
• Dust extraction - 3 x 80mm extraction ports. Offcuts exit from the lower right hand side of the machine. We can advise in detail and put you in touch with specialist dust system suppliers.
Equipment from LION
Our sales team will be pleased to answer any questions you have about the equipment we offer or to prepare a quotation. Please email email@example.com or call 0121 773 1230.
We carry a large stock of spare parts. If you need further advice or would like to discuss installation or servicing, please contact our Technical Services Manager, Jack Siwinski – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 773 1230.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this product.
PUB041 Guillotine & Saw Cutting Capacity Chart
T-400 Info Sheet
|For||Mitring frame moulding|