COVID we are taking orders for delivery
Tray Frame Profiles
This profile forms a tray - the panel is bonded to the lip of the tray, creating an eye-catching shadow gap.
Two versatile and great value finishes
- New slimline tray frame profile with 8mm rebate
- Fix the panel in place using 19mm Heavy Duty Bonding Tape
How to Assemble an Aluminium Frame
Use Double Plate Hardware in each corner. The top plate contains grub screws which force the plates apart when tightened to hold the corner firmly in place.
1. Slot in the L Plates, joining 3 sides to make a 'U' shape.
2. Adhere the panel into the tray formed by the L Shaped Profile using Heavy Duty (HD) Bonding Tape.
3. To smooth and finish the corners stroke the shank of a screwdriver from front to back.
See all Hardware & Accessories for assembling and hanging Printed Panel displays.